Free Shipping✨Reusable Fly Trap
Are you prepared for this year's dreaded fly season?
The Sunshine Reusable Fly Trap is efficient, environmentally friendly, safe, easy to operate, and has a high fly catch rate. Widely used in the park, family farms (farmers market), canteens, restaurants, slaughterhouses, farms, green belts, toilets, garbage room (field) and other public places.
- ENJOY THE GREAT OUTDOORS - Go out without the annoyance of flies and other flying insects. Our Fly Trap lures flies to an early demise without the use of harsh chemicals or noisy, messy electronic bug zappers.
- EASY TO USE - Simply hang the trap in your yard and let it attract flies with natural attractants that you supply. Simply add fruits, baitfish or other delicacies that flies can’t resist to the bait pot and let nature run its course.
- KID AND ANIMAL-FRIENDLY - This fly control is safe to use around the home, outside of restaurants and in livestock barns. Because you use natural bait, you and your family are free from exposure to chemical fly repellents.
- DURABLE - Lightweight, weather-resistant wire and plastic mesh, our ranch fly trap can be used outdoors in all types of climates. Your flycatcher ships flat and hangs from a hook or another fastener that you supply.
- REUSABLE FLY BAG - It will serve your family, farm or business for a long time. Empty your fly trap by disconnecting the bait pot and inverting the mesh funnel. Dead flies come falling out with ease. Then re-hang your trap and add more bait.
HOW TO USE
- Load tray with bait and place tray in the bottom ring. (You can make your own, anything super smelly works!)
- Hook the 2 interior hooks together to form the funnel which traps the flies.
- Hang somewhere & watch it fill up with flies!
- Material: Iron wire + Gauze element +Plastic
- Diameter: Approx 23.5cm
- Height: Approx 40cm
- Color: Green
- 1 x Sunshine Reusable Fly Trap
No more flies irritating you! Buy it now!
More than anything we want you to be happy with your purchase! If something doesn’t look or feel right, please contact us and we’ll make it right!
Also please be informed that placing an order means that you accept all the terms mentioned below.
CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION
If you change your mind about your purchase, please send us an email to email@example.com, provide your order number and the modification you would like to make. We’ll confirm once the modification or cancellation has been made.
Your order is only eligible to be canceled and modified within the date of purchase. After that time, the order is locked for processing and no longer can be adjusted.
Please also be informed that a management, processing, and transaction fee (20% of your total order value) will be applied for the cancellation.
For orders shipped to the wrong address due to a customer inputting the incorrect address:
- We are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address or returned to the sender (as all of the items would be destroyed right after they come back to the manufacturer's warehouse)
- Please be noted that replacements for these cases will not be free of charge so please be extremely careful when entering your shipping address.
CHARGEBACKS & DISPUTES
Please contact us by email before opening a merchant chargeback or payment dispute, as we can generally resolve the issue before that takes place. Any chargebacks and disputes disable our ability to issue refunds or credits due to funds being frozen.
REFUND, EXCHANGE AND RETURN
Customers have the right to request a refund/ return/ exchange within 14 days from the delivery date. Our Customer Service team will offer the best solutions for specific situations.
Refund requests for used items will be refused.
Please refer to our Exchange and Return Policy here to find more details about this.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
After our Customer Service team confirms the refund to you, it may take 2-5 business days for the amount to be officially posted and reappear in your bank account.
If you still do not receive a refund after this period, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company to ask them to have an investigation.