🎁Dinosaur Fossil Digging Kit 🔥HOT DEAL - 50% OFF🔥
🧐 Dig up "prehistoric dinosaur fossils" and piece them together into complete dinosaurs.🦖
Make kids feel like a real paleontologist digging up all the dinosaurs bones from the fossils.
A great start to the fields of STEM, archeology, and paleontology!
- EXPLORE PALEONTOLOGY
Excavate incredible, real fossils using the included tools, providing hours of educational fun, and helping to inspire a lifelong love of natural sciences!!
- IMPROVE CHILDREN'S HAND-ON ABILITY
Let the kid use digging tools to tap, brush and shovel, clean and assembl the excavated dinosaur skeleton.
This gives the children hours of educational fun, develops their interest in science, and also improves their practical and thinking skills and trains their senses.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS
High-quality Environmental gypsum and the dinosaur fossil adopts high quality PVC material.
Precision drilling ensures easy splicing and the assembled skeleton is not easy to fall apart.
- FUN AND EDUCATIONAL GIFT IDEA FOR KIDS
This dinosaur fossil dig kit for kids not only gets kids excited to dig like real paleontologists.
Allowing them to enjoy science experiments and really get into hands-on projects, but it also allows them to learn more about dinosaurs and Jurassic history.
How to play?
- Put brick on an easy to clean surface or on a big sheet of paper.
- Dig it up with the chisel and hammer to get the fossil, bones and dinosaurs out.
- Use the brush to sweep the dust off and clean the specimen.
- Assembled skeleton.
- And now your kids can enjoy your findings. They can start their fossil collection, assemble a 3D T-REX SKELETON or play with the dinosaurs they just dig up. It will be a great gift and party activity.
- Meterial: PVC
- 1 x Dinosaur Brick
- 1 x Hammer
- 1 x Chisel
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Goggle
GET YOURS NOW!
More than anything we want you to be happy with your purchase! If something doesn’t look or feel right, please contact us and we’ll make it right!
Also please be informed that placing an order means that you accept all the terms mentioned below.
CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION
If you change your mind about your purchase, please send us an email to email@example.com, provide your order number and the modification you would like to make. We’ll confirm once the modification or cancellation has been made.
Your order is only eligible to be canceled and modified within the date of purchase. After that time, the order is locked for processing and no longer can be adjusted.
Please also be informed that a management, processing, and transaction fee (20% of your total order value) will be applied for the cancellation.
For orders shipped to the wrong address due to a customer inputting the incorrect address:
- We are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address or returned to the sender (as all of the items would be destroyed right after they come back to the manufacturer's warehouse)
- Please be noted that replacements for these cases will not be free of charge so please be extremely careful when entering your shipping address.
CHARGEBACKS & DISPUTES
Please contact us by email before opening a merchant chargeback or payment dispute, as we can generally resolve the issue before that takes place. Any chargebacks and disputes disable our ability to issue refunds or credits due to funds being frozen.
REFUND, EXCHANGE AND RETURN
Customers have the right to request a refund/ return/ exchange within 14 days from the delivery date. Our Customer Service team will offer the best solutions for specific situations.
Refund requests for used items will be refused.
Please refer to our Exchange and Return Policy here to find more details about this.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
After our Customer Service team confirms the refund to you, it may take 2-5 business days for the amount to be officially posted and reappear in your bank account.
If you still do not receive a refund after this period, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company to ask them to have an investigation.