Unisex Winter Tech Windproof Waterproof Gloves
Keeps Your Hands Warm Even In Sub-zero Temperatures!
With seasons changing and cold weather upon us, this means one thing..layers. We know that for all of your work and outdoor adventures, normal gloves just don't cut it anymore. They leave you with numb, wet, and frozen hands year after year.
But, with the Winter Tech Gloves, this pain is a thing of the past! Designed by London material engineers, these gloves are the warmest recorded gloves in human history and can warm you even in sub-zero temperatures. So rest assured, this winter your hands will be toasty all season!
- Specially Designed To Handle The Harshest Of Colds - It was designed by material engineers and can handle temperatures up to -30° C (-22° F)!
- Waterproof & Windproof - The features an IPX 7 waterproof design that allows it to be submerged in water without fear of it dripping onto your hands. Additionally, it has an interior velveteen design that makes it windproof, and comfortable to wear even in the harshest of conditions.
- Enhanced Dexterity Suitable For Work Or Outdoor Activities - The gloves have a 3D sewing design that gives it enhanced dexterity for picking up and doing other everyday tasks. This means that you can use it for both work or any outdoor adventures!
- Soft comfortable Velveteen Padded
- Anti-Skid and wear-resistant leather for the palm
- Color: Yellow, Black, Orange.
- Size: S, M, L, XL.
- Usage: Ski, working, cycling, motorcycle, riding, driving, fishing, hiking, skateboard, and all kinds of outdoor sports.
- Laminated wind barrier provides critical wind-resistance.
- Hook and loop top closure provides a secure fit with outerwear.
- Soft and Warm fleece liner help regulate your body temperature.
- Ripstop nylon reinforcement prevents tearing and repels water.
- All the palm is touchscreen compatible.
- Layered palm construction reduces material bunching.
- Machine washable.
- 1 x Pair of Unisex Winter Tech Windproof Waterproof Gloves.
More than anything we want you to be happy with your purchase! If something doesn’t look or feel right, please contact us and we’ll make it right!
Also please be informed that placing an order means that you accept all the terms mentioned below.
CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION
If you change your mind about your purchase, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, provide your order number and the modification you would like to make. We’ll confirm once the modification or cancellation has been made.
Your order is only eligible to be canceled and modified within the date of purchase. After that time, the order is locked for processing and no longer can be adjusted.
Please also be informed that a management, processing, and transaction fee (20% of your total order value) will be applied for the cancellation.
For orders shipped to the wrong address due to a customer inputting the incorrect address:
- We are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address or returned to the sender (as all of the items would be destroyed right after they come back to the manufacturer's warehouse)
- Please be noted that replacements for these cases will not be free of charge so please be extremely careful when entering your shipping address.
CHARGEBACKS & DISPUTES
Please contact us by email before opening a merchant chargeback or payment dispute, as we can generally resolve the issue before that takes place. Any chargebacks and disputes disable our ability to issue refunds or credits due to funds being frozen.
REFUND, EXCHANGE AND RETURN
Customers have the right to request a refund/ return/ exchange within 14 days from the delivery date. Our Customer Service team will offer the best solutions for specific situations.
Refund requests for used items will be refused.
Please refer to our Exchange and Return Policy here to find more details about this.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
After our Customer Service team confirms the refund to you, it may take 2-5 business days for the amount to be officially posted and reappear in your bank account.
If you still do not receive a refund after this period, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company to ask them to have an investigation.